Wednesday, July 23, 2008

txt exchange

743-XXXX:
Man, diesel beast!

536-XXXX:
Pumpkin, love u. My pumpkin!

743-XXXX:
Stupid! It's a mondegreen!

536-XXXX:
It was an acrostic, plumps! Talk tomorrow?

743-XXXX:
Whatever, yr bad at mondegreens bc u eat too much.

536-XXXX:
Pumpkin, I gotta go! Yes!!

743-XXXX:
Forget about that. Thank you.

743-XXXX:
Can't have u being bitchy, yo. Gnite! I really love you.

536-XXXX:
Honey, even I feel exhausted! Retire!

743-XXXX:
Hope our sleep's sweet!

536-XXXX:
Sleep on wings!

In case you missed it, our protagonists managed to call each other beast, plump, piggy, fatty, chubby girly, heifer, hoss, and sow in the course of a few text messages. I miss Step On Me Shoe so.


5 comments:

Grraar said...

you both are geniuses. i think that means i called you a ybag.

Anonymous said...

Doh, you still didn't get it, Banana! I didn't call you a beast -- it's supposed to read, "Mandy's obese."

Bananarchist said...

thanks for the correction, honey! so she called me "obese," not "beast." how i prefer pigs obese!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, ain't nobody awesomer than ewe, eh?

Bananarchist said...

It took you nine hours to come up with that one?? Each lover gets opportunities, rags de other.