Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hiatus Meta-Breach #2,

Is it possible to have blog withdrawal?

Cause I'm getting pissy and depressive when I make a move toward the "Blogger" button and but hold myself back, softly whispering, "Contracts, Crim, Civ Pro, Contracts, Crim, Civ Pro..." but just the fumes from the Bananarchist URL gives me a little shiver of pleasure, a taste of the drug, and the whispering becomes, "Give me more, more, more..."

Instead of writing in my blog, I just obsessively check other people's. Now, what's the use of that?

You will all be happy to note that my prediction for what grades I'll be getting this semester has notched upward, from a projected "D" in all subjects to this current evaluation: D for Civ Pro, C- for Crim, possibly a C+ for Contracts. Small (and self-deluded) victories, people!

No comments: