Thursday, October 27, 2005

Filled up to my head

with insomnia-induced grogginess. And I am only blogging because my one fan says she checks this website often. I am throwing her a bone. Here, a bone!

-----

Today's Contrax lesson: shrink wrap, click wrap, browser wrap. AHHHHHH what the hell does that mean?

Tomorrow's feminism lesson:
Q: How do transmen fit within the framework of feminism?
A: They don't! AHHHHHH!!!!!

What am I talking about? I am appearing on a panel on lesbian feminism tomorrow. I'm moderating the part about "The Body." And all I can think is, how does lesbian feminism in the 21st century understand insomnia, as suffered by a lesbian feminist? Clearly I'm going to be AWESOME tomorrow.

Looking at Lesbian Feminism 1970-2005: Conversations Across Generations

No comments: