Monday, October 24, 2005

CONTRAXZZZzzzz

Blogger swallowed my last post (wasn't the first thing Blogger swallowed--oooh, *SNAP*!) which was good because it was just out and out narcissism about that time that I made out with Jodie Foster and then Gayatri Spivak asked me to explain Derrida's theory of deconstruction to her and then I hit a lead-off home run in the first game of the World Series 1989, the Battle of the Bay, the last time the San Francisco Giants were good for anything, before that goddamn earthquake ruined everything.

Oops, that was lost to Cyber Space.

Better news: contractzzzzzzz reading continues. The latest case: guy makes contract with one person and then with another person for the sale of the same piece of property...tricky! The second person gets the court to declare the first sale null because they didn't sign the forms in the right order. Ooooh, *SNAP*! The world of contractzzz is fast-paced and full of action!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again. You got a sweet way with words.

Bananarchist said...

Thanks, pal! I guess the best thing to come out of me going to law school, besides all that law-y stuff, is that it necessitates procrasturbation...and nothing says procrasturbate better than a blog!

No seriously, thanks. And thanks for coming to the wedding. And you keep on writing your sweet words yourself.