Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A. Carol O.

AO, you are currently my favorite person on the planet. Who else would say "Happy birthday and FUCK YOU"? Don't worry, we shall drag our slovenly bodies around Central Park soon. Meanwhile, I am working on a version of "Firefly." You will be Tony Bennett and I will be Kermit the Frog and we will record a duet that will be posted on your graduate-nerd blog.

Also, I am renaming this blog PYGBYNS just for you.

Anyway, come over to my apartment and load up your new zombie machine with my The Clash mp3s so you don't have to listen to Grieg or Emmilou Harris or whoever the fuck it is you listen to while you carom around the park. Capisci?

Update: Sorry to expose your secrets to the paparazzi. More discretion next time. You are still my favorite person on the planet, but I think this is because I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating right now.

No comments: