Monday, October 04, 2010

vladimir

Stop reading this if you fear TMI. So I was taking a ride on the self-love express a few weeks ago, like we all periodically do, don't pretend that you don't, and when this train pulled into the station, this image popped into my head (and here I wish I were exaggerating or kidding): Vladimir Putin's head superimposed over grocery store circular ads of meat.

(How do you like my Microsoft Paint skills??!)

Later, I remembered that the very first sex toy I bought was a champagne pink translucent dildo I named Vladimir. (Vlad the Impaler, get it???)

For the last month, I have been writing a paper on the discovery of electronically-stored information under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, and now I am wondering exactly what kind of a lawsuit I need to get myself involved in so that this particular post might be shown as an exhibit to a jury. "Ladies and gentlemen," the weaselly plaintiff's counsel will say, "I present to you Plaintiff's Exhibit 1 -- which will definitively prove that Defendant Bananarchist breached her fiduciary duty to WestCo Products by failing invest pension funds exclusively for the benefit of the ERISA plan participants and beneficiaries in violation of 29 U.S.C. § 1104 -- an image of Vladimir Putin's head superimposed on meat."

No comments: