Sunday, October 24, 2010

GUI

I fiddled a little bit with the fonts on this page. Hysterical serifs seem so late 20s. Clean old Arial is more appropriate for my new decade. Tell me if this improves readability.

Faaaaack, guys, I have been writing this blog for six years. Twenty percent of a life! That's two bar admissions, three relationships, three cities, three laptops, three full-time jobs, three bands, four bicycles, four apartments, five internships, six roommates, a marriage, a divorce and a law degree.

I had a Friendster account when I started this blog. Yeah. Friendster.

It's time this goose started laying golden eggs, don't you think? I'm open to ideas on how to monetize six years of verbal diarrhea.

3 comments:

bh said...

i have to see, this is hella disorienting! excuse me, gotta get back to my thesis!

Raj said...

i liked the antique character of the serif, but think the sans serif is more legible.

Bananarchist said...

The man with the design background wins. The almost-doctor who palpates testicles has no say in the font. Sorry, BH!