Tuesday, February 17, 2009

what i just saw in my inbox - the pathos kills me

From: X
To: ILNDml_Eastern Division
Subject: Please Note
Date: 03:14 PM

I'm aware there is a typo in JESUS, but JUSUS is the way it was sent.......


From: X
To: ILNDml_Eastern Division
Subject: Thank You
Date: 03:08:19 PM Today

. . .

I like to share with you an e-mail from Y sent to her Mom.... These are my sentiments too.......

“I have just deposited Love and Blessings into your bank account,
and the best part is that it will cost you nothing. I ask that you just
use it in abundance. Your Pin Number is J-U-S-U-S.

**IMPORTANT NOTICE**

If you lose your PIN, you lose everything. Make a deposit in someone
else’s account today! May your troubles be less, your blessings be
more and nothing but happiness comes through your door.

Love Y....

No comments: