Monday, February 02, 2009

fingernudeln

Here's an awesome thing that just happened. I like to do things in an impatient huff envn though it doesn't seem to make my tasks go by any faster because that's how i roll. So I washed dishes in a hurry as my dinner bubbled n the stove (GRUUUUUUUELLLLL). And I grabbed the vegetablepeeler with my right hand, scraper side first. Into my finger it went! And then I screamed! OWWWW owwww OWW aaaooooo!!! Dipthongs and tripthngs! AAAoouuuu!! And then I beld all down my forearm because it went really deept into my right ring finger (didn't need that one ANYWAY oh SNPA) and then I grabbed it and continued hollering. It bled and lbed and bled and I immediately soaped it up and rinsed it (which Google says is the WzrONG thing to do, oops) and then pressed on it for half an hour until finally the bledding slowed a bit, then I tried to butter some toast by holding the toast against my stomach and applying the end of the butterstick to it but I accidentally spread butter all over my sweater and then I finished myaking my horrid dinner and scraped it into my face whilst holding my right hand over my head. Now I am drinking beer and watching Rachel Maddow, and I am drunk and my finger has bled through its second bandaid I AM AWESOME!!!!

1 comment:

crankypants said...

bananarchist!! please be careful! this reminds me of the time (my 21st birthday) when i cut into my finger while slicing lemons (the WRONG way obviously) for gin and tonics (yes i was slightly drunk). my finger would not stop bleeding despite bandaids, elevating it, and trying to cut off circulation by tying a hairband around my finger! so my friends had to take me to the ER to get 3 stitches. on my birthday!