Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Observations

1) "The law of natural immutable justice and equity." How can a judge write that without giggling a little bit into the baggy sleeves of her robe? I guess it must be hard to giggle when you know that you dole out the law of natural immutable justice and equity, a very weighty responsibility.

2) But then the human rights activist in me says, yes, this immutably natural and naturally immutable law does exist.

3) You are attractive when you are young and hideous when you are old.

4) My email address is actually monometer, not trimeter. Is that so? Scansion friend, where are you?

5) I am fucking tired. I need to pee. My lips are chapped. And I left my chapstick on the dresser. If these aren't good reasons to freak out, I don't know what are.

No comments: