Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Google: The Hobgoblin of Little Minds

Sitting here with Contrachktschs spread around me, but instead of reading, I'm Googling nerds who are obsessed with their own sexual/gender identities uber alles. They're stupid, it's stupid, I'm stupid. I'm building up resentment for people who I haven't met yet, but will meet...tomorrow! I'm going to the Creating Change conference in Oakland, tomorrow through Sunday!

Hooray! Hooray for visiting parents in Palto! Hooray for gay by the bay! Hooray for California! Three cheers for me! Hip hip!

[I am trying to mask my internal disquiet through effusive external displays of enthusiasm. Does it work?]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

we'll miss you, Mandy!

Anonymous said...

fuck you, poo head. i'll miss her more.

Anonymous said...

why, you little poo face.

Anonymous said...

that's my name, don't wear it out. mandy, i luuuurrve you!

Anonymous said...

i'm bored, why don't we hang ourselves and get erections? that way we won't miss mandy so much.

Anonymous said...

stupid poo face, you stole that idea from samuel beckett. plagiarist. mandy's going to sue your ass when she's a lawyer.

Anonymous said...

i wiped back to front. But I'll miss Mandy too. have fun in 'Frisco!

Anonymous said...

we are sad when mandy doesn't blog.