Thursday, March 24, 2005

We're off to see the (lesbian) wizard!

Lala and I are off to wintry lesbiland tonight, the snow-covered hills home to the same maple-sugar farming female same-sex households that got Margaret Spellings' chastity belt all lathered up earlier this year. Did you know: a young Margaret inspired the fictional character Maggie Ramsey, the slack-jawed milkmaid whose digging for eggs in the henhouse with her ample rump prominently displayed catalyzed a steamy BDSM scene between her and Lynne Cheney's rawhide tanner character in Sisters?

Wow, sometimes I shouldn't write down what I'm thinking. Sometimes I shouldn't be thinking what I'm thinking.

Point being, we are off to a quiet trailer in the quiet southern face of a quiet hill in a quiet little state. I'll be absent for a bit.

No one but the wind cares. Whooooooooooooooooo!!!

No comments: