Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The New York Times > Conservatives Pick Soft Target: A Cartoon Sponge

I am so delighted that James Dobson is using his $126 million annual budget at Focus on the Family to focus on that most perverse gaywad of all, Bob l'Eponge. It ties up funds meant otherwise for fake social "science" "research."




If I were organized, I would start a campaign to have people mass email Focus on the Family, Traditional Values Coalition, Concerned Women for America and other anti-family groups about other such moral perversions. Just think of it: if we could convince Focus on the Family to spend a day writing a report, issuing a press release, and holding a press conference about all of the fey sponges, exposed nipples, four-through-ten letter words, gay penguins, and too-long man-on-man hugs that cross the airwaves, they would have so much less time to hide their own divorces, sexual assaults, abortions, and falafel fetishes and to slander and abuse maligned homos.

To facilitate this action that I will in no further way organize, please write:

Focus on the Family

Traditional Values Coalition

Concerned Women of America

If anyone writes these organizations, send me your letters and I'll post them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually in the AFA Action Alert email list. They are really awesome. They let me know when my representatives are voting on an issue that is important to me, like the Fedeal Marriage Amendment. There's even a link to write to my elected offical... It's SO EASY! All I do is click on the link, and then negate their pre-written letter to the exact opposite wording, and hit send. It's so great. Thanks to the AFA, i'll always be in touch with Capitol Hill.