Monday, October 13, 2008

no more

I am starting to feel like a little bit of a troll, eagerly running away from the daylight to hunch over my music tools in my room. I haven't slept much at all in the last few days. I have barely eaten. I went to work today for three hours!

It's been a long time since I've been so pleased with a new toy, but I am reaching my physical as well as musical limitations. One, I can't sing in tune. Two, I need to buy a good keyboard and maybe learn to play the trumpet to have the proper arrangement for my big band song about David Blane. Three, I need to supplement my percussion instrument collection - an egg shaker and a tambourine are not enough!

Four, I need some more genres to imitate. I did an Americana song and a punk song tonight. They suck. Have a listen!

No comments: