Friday, January 06, 2006

These are heavy times, my friend.

When nocturnality persists, even though motherfucker, I got in bed at 11pm tonight! I can't sleep more than two hours without being shaken awake, violently awake, by apparently random thoughts like a humid Denver winter, sticky nipples, and a long, counterintuitive swandive off (up!) a metaphorical building into the atmosphere. Why?

Boo is twitching in his sleep and kicking the dresser with his Lee Press-On Nails. Clatch, clatch. Sounds like a human ballet. I only write "human ballet" because I once heard a preeeeetentious NPR documentary about the traffic in New Delhi that called the movement of people in traffic a "human ballet." But that only makes you wonder, "Aren't all ballets *human* ballets?" Right?

Just chewing some tobacky and playing my guitacky. Larning about South Korea. Boring myself to tears.

No comments: