Thursday, February 17, 2005

Blah blah blah

To my sallow, long-fingernailed reader(s), my apologies for not posting, but this last week has found me busier than ever. I've been writing reports and I've been calling the heartland, learning all about Romans 1:26-27! Man alive!

But there are so many interesting things to blog about! Christo! Wetsuits! Social Security! Pseudoneo-neocon son of Neo-neocon! Valentine's day! PBS!

Alas, alack, there is no time for any of them. But if you haven't heard about this yet, do yourself a favor and learn all about JimJeff GuckertGannon, the White House's latest propaganda scandal. John Aravosis has spearheaded the blogosphere's effort to bring down this gay-baiting gay prostitute.

AMERICAblog

Also, this slipped under my radar in 2002, but I still got a lot of procrasturbatory mileage out of this story about Bill Frist.

Bill Frist, Cat Murderer

Isn't cruelty to animals one of the more obvious manifestations of sociopathology?

Your majority leader, folks.

No comments: