Saturday, August 06, 2011

challed prawn agrafee

Here's this horrible thing I did once before I had a slightly firmer grasp on professionalism. (Slightly.) I had a summer job. I thought it would be funny to tease my officemate by sending him an email. The email was very simple. The subject read: giled pinografie. 

Please note that it did not actually read "giled pinografie."  It's just that I refuse to write on my blog what I actually wrote, lest the feds descend upon me. Say it aloud, and the meaning will become clear to you.

Then, in the body of the email, I wrote, "Just kidding!"

Then I hit send.

When my officemate got this email, he put his head on his desk and cried.  The man literally cried.  He said we would both be fired.  Maybe arrested too.

Neither of us were fired or arrested. Happy ending!

No comments: