Thursday, May 01, 2008

anthony's song

Now that I have nothing left to prematurely sell, I am prematurely packing. I started by packing up my journals. I have been so prolific! I filled an entire box with notepads covered in scratchings and sophomoric doodles. I also found some things I thought I had lost:

The 2002 Telephone Pictionary game that started it all. The last line is the work of the beautiful mind of T. Mok, whom I've known since she threw her SAT vocab cards (and later a box of tampons) at me in Yasuda Sensei's seventh grade Japanese class.


A 2002 letter from my dad, which he left on top of my desk one day. If you can't read it, it says: "Mandy: Forgive again: I have to remind you that don't never try to take a picture with Xerox machine. It has UV - (ultraviolet) light built in. If you watch close by you will temporary loose your vision. But if you stare it while it whipes through, as close as in inches, you will loose your vision permanently. love DAD." This letter is even awesomer because nothing I was doing that day, or in previous days, suggested I had even contemplated staring at a Xerox while it wiped.

Still haven't read any Art Law!

No comments: