Friday, April 18, 2008

violet

As much as I dislike its president, malign its managerial dysfunction, and begrudge Debt Ellis, NYU Law has been my home (and some of my heart) for the last three years, and I feel blessed to have met the people that I met through the school. You're all amazing. Law school has ruined me for non-lawyers because when I'm with them I pine for the ruthless analytical scrutiny that you're so well trained to deliver. When I'm with bricks, I long for a mounted flatscreen TV with an image of bricks. Reena would say that this is the part of the day when I get sentimental, generous with drinks, and become a ripe target for free Quiznos dinners - all true, and I'm about to graduate and fly far away, so Bananarchist is only going to get mistier and mistier in the upcoming weeks. Just a warning!

But really, I do, I do love you, I do love you all! If we canteloupe, lettuce marry! My dog is crying. Goodbye!

1 comment:

zoc said...

And the sky was all violet I want it again, but more violet, more violet
Hey, Im the one with no soul
One above and one below