Thursday, December 27, 2007

four heads

I was pretty excited to learn that spiny anteaters have four-headed penises that can bend like bows. Check it out.





Also, a "cloaca" is a single opening out of which some animals piss, shit, and fuck. The four-headed penis of the spiny anteater emerges from this power hole when it is ready for love.

I'm learning all sorts of new things during my winter vacation! I also learned to play Queen's "Seaside Rendezvous," my new favorite song, on the piano o' pain, and am working on my own vaudevillian tune in C major, although every time I think I've written a new measure it just ends up being Freddie Mercury's catchy C-B-Bb-Am riff.





That's a song I think everyone should give a listen to.

1 comment:

Grraar said...

disgusting. so,so over penises.