Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This is just to say

Let me just point out that if the acronym was not the name of an unpopular applicator-free feminine hygiene product, designed to introduce runaway cotton fragments to the walls of the vaginal canals of menstruating women, I would declare right now that I am the O.B. (That's Original Blogger to all of you slower of wit.) Try as you might, you'll never be me. Let me also point out that the blogging cohort of my lawyering section includes such infelicitous derelicts as a Communist-bloc homosexual who knits for pleasure, a half-French grammarian who speaks often of her predilection for dining on the flesh of newborn babies, a man who shares a name with a buttery chocolate dessert/diarrhea, a candle-headed Californian, and other assorted perverts and undesirables.

To recap (or the "takeaway," you might say):
O.B.: 1.
A.R.Y.B.H. (All the Rest of You Bitches 'n' Hos): 0.

Bring it on.

3 comments:

Radio said...

Look, Mandy, you may be rad, but we will BURY you in a wave of mediocrity

Bananarchist said...

All I have to say to that is http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/ae/Candle-lighthouse.jpg/180px-Candle-lighthouse.jpg

super des said...

well i'm neither in your lawya school, nor on that blog. so there.